Twilight Symphonia Pack
Welcome to Twilight Symphonia Pack. If your a visitor in the site please come to this site.
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65129
Members enjoy your stay here in the site.
Twilight Symphonia Pack
Welcome to Twilight Symphonia Pack. If your a visitor in the site please come to this site.
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65129
Members enjoy your stay here in the site.
Twilight Symphonia Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Symphonia Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visitors Visit Counter
Counter
Free Counter
Creating another site?
More Topic Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 am by Rirah
Ok guys... me and Miss Night were talking about making a new site with the help of prophpbb, the skin is most likely the same as WolfQuest has... There will be moderators and admins, but Miss Night has to choose who will be one and who will not. Me and her will make the site, but I think we need some help from you too ^^
I would like to hear your opinions as well. So, folks, what do you think?

Comments: 49
The TSP Journey Prologue
More Topic Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 pm by Kratos
Welcome to Twilight Symphonia Pack! This is a fun and experiences pack, but a whole new different one then any other pack. The two worlds were separated 4,000 years ago. And both worlds are fighting for the source of life call "mana". It's what both Sylvarant and Tethe'alla need for their people.

Comments: 0
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Creating another site?
More Topic Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:04 pm by Rirah

» The Website and Forum Poll
More Topic Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 am by Rirah

» How old are you?
More Topic Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:07 am by Rirah

Just select text on the page and get instant translation from Google Translate!

Google Translate Client

More Topic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Admin
Kratos

Status
HP:
More Topic Rules Left_bar_bleue9999/9999More Topic Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
More Topic Rules Left_bar_bleue9999/9999More Topic Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Battle Points:

More Topic Rules Empty
PostSubject: More Topic Rules   More Topic Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:36 am

● There is a Goddess in both worlds. Goddess Martel is the goddess. Sylvarant and Tethe'alla has church call Church of Martel. They are location in different towns and cities.

● There are each class that you choose from this link:
Read them carefully before you pass your test with your Party Leader.

● The Two Chosen One will be chosen by the Four Seraphim. They were born with the Cruixs Crystal with they hands. They must be wolves to be the Chosen One.

● When you battle on the battlefield, you Level up and earn new skills which we call it artes. Or earn titles from winning your battle.

● Monsters exists these two worlds. There will be a whole list of monsters here. Each monsters are different. They battle you any time any day. They charge at you to battle them. They work in groups to battle you and your Party Members.

● You have Battle System which we call it Over Limit. Characters enter Over Limit mode after having obtained a certain number of tension points. Several things contribute to tension, such as getting hit or cooking a meal featuring an ingredient that the character enjoys. However, a character's tension points reset upon dying. Over Limit mode prevents staggering, reduces the amount of damage taken by half, and shorten the casting time of spell. Some attacks may only be used while in Over Limit mode.

● When your dealing combos on an enemy fills the Unison Gauge. When filled completely, a Unison Attack can be triggered. During a Unison Attack, the player hits buttons corresponding to the position of each character in the party. Each party member executes the move assigned to the top of their list. Certain attacks, when combined together, result in a special attack to cause additional damage.

● There 4 different race here this is world. Wolves, Elves, Half Elves, and Dwarfs. You have to choose one of the four race. There will be example how the race look like.

● There's towns, cities, ruins, towers, dungeons, and much more that exist here as well for both worlds.

● Weapons are allow. Magic, spirits, and so on are allowed as well.

● The two worlds are separated each other.

● Ancient History about the two world, you will able to figure those out through out your Journey of Regeneration.

● Members remember the Symphonialy rule: Have Fun and Enjoy your Journey around the world.

● COPPA Users are allowed to join, but you MUST sign up for the site. Please PM me from WQ. If you decided to join the site.
Back to top Go down
https://twilight-symphonia.forumotion.com

More Topic Rules
Page 1 of 1