Twilight Symphonia Pack
Welcome to Twilight Symphonia Pack. If your a visitor in the site please come to this site.
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65129
Members enjoy your stay here in the site.
Twilight Symphonia Pack
Welcome to Twilight Symphonia Pack. If your a visitor in the site please come to this site.
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65129
Members enjoy your stay here in the site.
Twilight Symphonia Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Symphonia Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visitors Visit Counter
Counter
Free Counter
Creating another site?
The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 am by Rirah
Ok guys... me and Miss Night were talking about making a new site with the help of prophpbb, the skin is most likely the same as WolfQuest has... There will be moderators and admins, but Miss Night has to choose who will be one and who will not. Me and her will make the site, but I think we need some help from you too ^^
I would like to hear your opinions as well. So, folks, what do you think?

Comments: 49
The TSP Journey Prologue
The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 pm by Kratos
Welcome to Twilight Symphonia Pack! This is a fun and experiences pack, but a whole new different one then any other pack. The two worlds were separated 4,000 years ago. And both worlds are fighting for the source of life call "mana". It's what both Sylvarant and Tethe'alla need for their people.

Comments: 0
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Creating another site?
The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:04 pm by Rirah

» The Website and Forum Poll
The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 am by Rirah

» How old are you?
The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:07 am by Rirah

Just select text on the page and get instant translation from Google Translate!

Google Translate Client

The Website and Forum Poll

Go down 
4 posters

Which website and forum software should we use? [please select TWO options]
ProPHPBB
The Website and Forum Poll I_vote_lcap67%The Website and Forum Poll I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Forumotion [current]
The Website and Forum Poll I_vote_lcap0%The Website and Forum Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wix
The Website and Forum Poll I_vote_lcap33%The Website and Forum Poll I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Webs
The Website and Forum Poll I_vote_lcap0%The Website and Forum Poll I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Status
HP:
The Website and Forum Poll Left_bar_bleue0/9999The Website and Forum Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
MP:
The Website and Forum Poll Left_bar_bleue0/9999The Website and Forum Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
Battle Points:

The Website and Forum Poll Empty
PostSubject: The Website and Forum Poll   The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Please vote via this thread for which website AND which forum you prefer to use.
The options are as follows, and each includes a brief explanation; feel free to discuss or ask questions. Smile
As it appears I can't specify how many votes may be entered per person, I request that you only vote for two- one forum and one website host.

Forum Options
    ProPHPBB
    ProPHPBB is forum software that simply requires a few steps of registration (followed by e-mail verification) that works similarly to that seen with www.WolfQuest.org/bb/index.php

Forumotion
    What we're currently using.
    It does have more options in terms of customisation, as well as being easier to customize.

Home Website Options
    Wix
    A website that relies on flash, but is very good overall with user interface, mobile device accessibility, user content display, etc; it is easily accessed within all web browsers.
    You *must* install Adobe Flash-Player, which can be found here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Webs
    A website that uses HTML pages, and can be viewed in any browser. It's a good option if you cannot view Flash player content.

Last edited by Night on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/nightangelwolf/nightangelwolf
Rirah
Admin
Rirah

Status
HP:
The Website and Forum Poll Left_bar_bleue9000/9999The Website and Forum Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/9999)
MP:
The Website and Forum Poll Left_bar_bleue8050/9999The Website and Forum Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (8050/9999)
Battle Points:
The Website and Forum Poll Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The Website and Forum Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

PostSubject: Re: The Website and Forum Poll   The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

I go with ProPHPBB. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kratos
Admin
Kratos

Status
HP:
The Website and Forum Poll Left_bar_bleue9999/9999The Website and Forum Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Battle Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Website and Forum Poll   The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:10 pm

well, i don't know what to choose.
Back to top Go down
https://twilight-symphonia.forumotion.com
Night

Night

Status
HP:
MP:
Battle Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Website and Forum Poll   The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Forum has been started; http://twilightsymphonia.prophpbb.com/

It's currently under maintenance, though registration is enabled at this point; I don't have enough time to do everything tonight, so I'll probably not get around to doing too much until tomorrow.
In addition, if anyone registers overnight, I'll set you in your respective usergroup(s) tomorrow. Smile

Last edited by Night on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating post to reflect time constraint.)
Back to top Go down
Soroaluna

Soroaluna

Status
HP:
MP:
Battle Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Website and Forum Poll   The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Night wrote:
Forum has been started; http://twilightsymphonia.prophpbb.com/

It's currently under maintenance, though registration is enabled at this point; I don't have enough time to do everything tonight, so I'll probably not get around to doing too much until tomorrow.
In addition, if anyone registers overnight, I'll set you in your respective usergroup(s) tomorrow. Smile

Well done Night, its Fab. ^^
Lol, I've already registered (I'm so naughty) and it looks amazing, you did a great Job!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Status
HP:
MP:
Battle Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Website and Forum Poll   The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Smile

Progress Report: All boards have been copied over. Now, I just need instructions on which forums should increase members' post counters, and which forums should not increase post counts. The "Four Seraphim" usergroup is ready and awaiting its members. Smileys have yet to be adjusted to fit the theme, and there's still more work to do including theme adjustment.

And I am offline for the remainder of the night. Farewell until tomorrow. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Soroaluna

Soroaluna

Status
HP:
MP:
Battle Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Website and Forum Poll   The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:12 am

Goodnight Night (Even thought its morning now) Ill see you in the morning... morning ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Status
HP:
MP:
Battle Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Website and Forum Poll   The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:15 am

Timezones... they know how to split a pack. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rirah
Admin
Rirah

Status
HP:
The Website and Forum Poll Left_bar_bleue9000/9999The Website and Forum Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/9999)
MP:
The Website and Forum Poll Left_bar_bleue8050/9999The Website and Forum Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (8050/9999)
Battle Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Website and Forum Poll   The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 am

I've registered, but I am curious as to why Soroaluna is a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Website and Forum Poll   The Website and Forum Poll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Website and Forum Poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Symphonia Pack :: About the Pack :: Polls & Contests-
Jump to: