Twilight Symphonia Pack
Welcome to Twilight Symphonia Pack. If your a visitor in the site please come to this site.
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65129
Members enjoy your stay here in the site.
Twilight Symphonia Pack
Welcome to Twilight Symphonia Pack. If your a visitor in the site please come to this site.
http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=65129
Members enjoy your stay here in the site.
Twilight Symphonia Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Symphonia Pack

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visitors Visit Counter
Counter
Free Counter
Creating another site?
Rank Descriptions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 am by Rirah
Ok guys... me and Miss Night were talking about making a new site with the help of prophpbb, the skin is most likely the same as WolfQuest has... There will be moderators and admins, but Miss Night has to choose who will be one and who will not. Me and her will make the site, but I think we need some help from you too ^^
I would like to hear your opinions as well. So, folks, what do you think?

Comments: 49
The TSP Journey Prologue
Rank Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 pm by Kratos
Welcome to Twilight Symphonia Pack! This is a fun and experiences pack, but a whole new different one then any other pack. The two worlds were separated 4,000 years ago. And both worlds are fighting for the source of life call "mana". It's what both Sylvarant and Tethe'alla need for their people.

Comments: 0
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Creating another site?
Rank Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:04 pm by Rirah

» The Website and Forum Poll
Rank Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 am by Rirah

» How old are you?
Rank Descriptions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:07 am by Rirah

Just select text on the page and get instant translation from Google Translate!

Google Translate Client

Rank Descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kratos
Admin
Kratos

Status
HP:
Rank Descriptions Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Rank Descriptions Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
MP:
Rank Descriptions Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Rank Descriptions Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Battle Points:

Rank Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Rank Descriptions   Rank Descriptions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Four Seraphim - They are strongest rank above all ranks. They can do whatever they wanted to do. One of the Four Seraphim has a leader. The leader commands his companies or the seraphim can betray him/she. The leader also commands the Desians. They are cruixs angels, meaning they have angel wings. They can turn it on and off all they wanted. They stay in the Tower of Salvation.

Five Grand Cardinals - They are our second strongest rank above all ranks. They have one leader of the Five Grand Cardinals. The leader of the Five Grand Cardinals stays with the Leader of the Four Seraphim and take command from him/her. Each Four Grand Cardinals will have to stay at ranch in Sylvarant and command their guards to attack the town and take them as hostage or take them to the ranch and let them do the work. It their job to place exspheres in a civilians anywhere in the body. They are half elves.

Desians - They are group of half elves who hates wolves for many generations. They follow the Five Grand Cardinals orders. They can punish the civilians however they want to. It their jobs to keep the civilians working and not stopping them.

Renegades - They are the anti group of the Desians who depose their ideas. They have one leader and one lieutenant. They are trying to stop the ideas of the Four Seraphim leader. And trying to make the world united back into one world again.

King - The King rules in all of Tethe'alla. They live in the palace in Meltkio. They stay in the palace until they pass away and a new king will rise to take over Tethe'alla.

Queen - The Queen rules in all of Tethe'alla. They live in the palace in Meltkio. They stay in the palace until they pass away and a new queen will rise to take over Tethe'alla.

Prince - The Prince of Tethe'alla of Meltkio the son of the King and Queen. He'll rise to be the new king when his father pass away and take over the throne of Tethe'alla new king. He'll find a new queen to throne with him. Or use his sister to take the throne with him.

Princess - The Princess of Tethe'alla of Meltkio the daughter of the King and Queen. She'll rise to be the new queen when her mother pass away and take over the throne of Tethe'alla new queen. Or she can leave it to her brother to take over the throne and find a new queen.

President - The President of Altimira of the company he/she owns. Mostly he/she is an aristocratic to be president. They have their own butler to order over with. They can leave Altimira with a Party Group and can back to do their response things as President.

Ninjas - The ninja clans of Mizuho. They have chief in Mizuho. One ninja will have the power to summon spirits. Which they are call Summoner. They must have elven blood to able to be a summoner. All ninjas follows their cheif commands.

Chosen One - They are two chosen one. One in Sylvarant and one in Tethe'alla. One Chose one in Sylvarant lives in Iselia and one chosen one in Tethe'alla lives in Meltkio. They were born with the Cruix Crystal on their hands. Meaning in fact they are the chosen one and will take their journey to the Tower of Salvation.

Mayors - They are mayors only in Sylvarant. Each Mayors are responsibility for the villages, towns, or cities food and water. Each Mayors are located in different towns, villages, or cities.

Students - They are the newcomers of the pack. They must train with their Party Leader to be part of the group. They will be tested by the Party Leader decisions. Give the Students three or four months before being tested to be part of the Party Member. They have to active to be tested or some maybe tested early then three or four months.

Civilians - They are just normal wolves in towns, cities, and villages. They can do anything they wanted too. But they can't protect themselves against monsters.

Party Friends - They are friends in the pack. They can join and participate activities, contests, and fun stuff that we plan to do there in the pack. They can also join the site as well, if they want to wish to do so. They counts as members of the pack.
Back to top Go down
https://twilight-symphonia.forumotion.com

Rank Descriptions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Symphonia Pack :: About the Pack :: Announcements and News-
Jump to: